FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Dover VX Hanging Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Seedy glass shade
- Biodegradable, fire retardant Vivex construction
- Bronze finish
- Rounded rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- 3 year warranty
Glass Color: Seedy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 20", Width 8", Depth 10"
- Small Option Plate: Height 11", Width 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 25", Width 10", Depth 13"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 13", Width 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 32", Width 12", Depth 16"
- Large Option Plate: Height 16", Width 7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
40093CDBZ, 40094CDBZ, 40095CDBZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean lines, simple curves and rich, durable materials make the Troy Lighting Dorchester Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9490 a bit of American Traditional design that will add timeless beauty to an exterior space. The frame is composed of solid brass ...
The Maxim Lighting Canterbury Short Outdoor Wall Sconce creates a welcoming illumination and adds an element of English nostalgia to your exterior decor. The Canterbury Short Outdoor Wall Sconce features Seeded glass shade, forged iron body and Artesian Bronze finish. ...
A soft contemporary look for the parameter of a home, the Maxim Arc Outdoor Wall Sconce features frosted glass behind stainless steel bands. Straightforward and simple, the universal appeal will enhance any home's exterior style with a clean modern look. ...