Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Double Q Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- Dual pendulum movement
- Dual clock design displays two time zones
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- 4 C batteries required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Alberto Sala
Color: Black, Red, White
- Item: Height 13.75", Width 11.8", Depth 3.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1815/B, 1815/R, 1815/W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.