Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Double-Jointed Swingarm Wall Sconce No.8170/1 is available with the following:
- Brass shade
- Protective glass shield
- Metal supports
- Round wall plate
- On/off dimmer switch
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Q75 DC/CL Type Bayonet Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable To 20"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.5"
- Care Instructions: Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.