Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Double Axis Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Two Clear glass block shades
- Aluminum frame
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Small Option CRI: 85
- Medium and Large Option CRI: 80
- Small Option Lumens: 700
- Medium Option Lumens: 1000
- Large Option Lumens: 1500
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- ADA Compliant (Small Option only)
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes two 5.5 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes two 8 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- Large option utilizes two 15 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Width 4.6", Depth 3.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 31", Width 4.8", Depth 4.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37.8", Width 5.5", Depth 4.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
306415D-03-ZM331, 306415D-05-ZM331, 306415D-07-ZM331, 306415D-08-ZM331, 306415D-10-ZM331, 306415D-20-ZM331, 306420D-03-ZM332, 306420D-05-ZM332, 306420D-07-ZM332, 306420D-08-ZM332, 306420D-10-ZM332, 306420D-20-ZM332, 306425D-03-ZM333, 306425D-05-ZM333, 306425D-07-ZM333, 306425D-08-ZM333, 306425D-10-ZM333, 306425D-20-ZM333
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.