Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Dorian Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear shade with painted White inside
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Titanium
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 17 Watt (1020 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 17 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 25.5 Watt (1560 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 12.25", Depth 6.75"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 18.25", Depth 6.75"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 25.25", Depth 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.