FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Dorchester Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- English Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' of chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Clear
Finish: English Bronze
Size: Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 26", Diameter 14":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 26", Adjustable To 64":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 21", Diameter 11.25":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 69":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Whether the night is stormy or clear, the Troy Lighting Wilmington Outdoor Pendant Lantern will always light the way to safe harbor. The nautically-inspired industrial fixture has a frame composed of durable cast aluminum to hold the sparkling clear seeded ...
The Troy Lighting Newton Outdoor Pendant grants a dignified sophistication in a minimalist early American design. Featuring clear seeded glass and hand-forged iron, this pendant is the perfect addition to homes wanting a touch of turn-of-the-century charm. An Old Bronze ...