FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Doppia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Oriol Guimera
- Drum-shaped, translucent fabric outer shade
- White tapered inner glass shade
- Stainless Steel frame and finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 74" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Inner Shade Color: White
Outer Shade Color: Black, White, Grey
Finish: Stainless Steel
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Halogen Option: One 250 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Height 1.38", Diameter 8.25"
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 19.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Lights Up Weegee Large Pendant offers simplicity, refinement and elegance. Features a slightly flared shade available in linen or printed fabrics. The prints were created by innovative textile designer Thomas Paul, and they give the Weegee Pendant more visual ...