Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Doppia Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, translucent fabric outer shade
- White tapered inner glass shade
- Stainless Steel frame and finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 74" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Oriol Guimera
Outer Shade: Black, Grey, White
Finish: Stainless Steel
Inner Shade: White
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Shade: Height 13", Diameter 19.13"
- Canopy: Height 1.38", Diameter 8.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.