Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Doppia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Oriol Guimera
- Drum-shaped, translucent fabric outer shade
- White tapered inner glass shade
- Stainless Steel frame and finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 74" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Inner Shade Color: White
Outer Shade Color: Black, White, Grey
Finish: Stainless Steel
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 250 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 1.38", Diameter 8.25"
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 19.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.