Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Dona T-2545 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- White Satin glass top shade
- White Opal Satin glass bottom shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 84" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Light Option: Halogen, Fluorescent
- Fixture: Width 22.25", Height 3.13", Depth 15.88"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.