The Estiluz Dona T-2545 Suspension was designed by Leonardo Marelli to add a fluid, organic presence over a contemporary dining table. There it glows like the sun through a cloud, with White Opal Satin glass diffusing bright downlight and White Satin glass for vibrant uplight. Available in two lamping options.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Dona T-2545 Suspension is available with the following:
- White Satin glass top shade
- White Opal Satin glass bottom shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 84" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 36 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes two 150 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.75"
- Shade: Height 3.13", Width 22.25", Depth 15.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...