Viso is the ultimate collection of lighting solutions for any design concept. Bred with European flair, this extensive collection ranges in materials from hand blown glass to fabric to metal and plastics to crystal. Viso's originality in elegant simple shapes keep in tune with the trendy times.
The Dome Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped polycarbonate shade
- Metal hardware
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Filipe Lisboa
- Made in Canada
Shade Color: Black, Champagne, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 18 Watt 120 Volt Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 18 Watt 120 Volt Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 18 Watt 120 Volt Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Shade: Height 8.6", Width 11.8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.4"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 11.8", Width Adjustable To 82.6"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.6"
- Large Option Shade: Height 14.5", Width Adjustable To 79.4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
GM.07.78210, GM.07.78221, GM.07.78233, MM.07.78110, MM.07.78121, MM.07.78133, SM.07.78010, SM.07.78021, SM.07.78033
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.