The dramatic Schonbek Lighting Diva Chandelier is designed to take center stage in modern interiors of any size. It features three, four or five velvet shades arranged around a central metal ring. Clear Optic Handcut crystal holders and Jet Black Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal accents contrast with the shades' soft shape and texture. Available with Black or White shades.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Diva Chandelier is available with the following:
- Black velvet shades
- Metal frame with Optic Handcut and Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 40" suspension chain
- 10' wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 26.5", Diameter 26", Length Adjustable To 66.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 26.5", Diameter 29", Length Adjustable To 66.5"
- 5-Light Option: Height 26.5", Diameter 34", Length Adjustable To 66.5"
- Chain: Length 40"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Optic Handcut: This hand-cut crystal is remarkably refractive, traditionally used for precise optical and scientific instrumentation. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.