Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Diva Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Black velvet shades
- Metal frame with Optic Handcut and Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 40" suspension chain
- 10' wire
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Color: Black, White
Shade Color: Black, White
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 26", Height 26.5"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Adjustable to 66.5"
- 4 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 29", Height 26.5"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Adjustable to 66.5"
- 5 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 34", Height 26.5"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Adjustable to 66.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.