FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The District Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Etched Rain glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Titanium
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 7.25", Height 24", Depth 4.5":
- Large Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 6.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 7.25", Height 18", Depth 4.5":
- Medium Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 6.75":
- Small Option Fixture Width 7.25", Height 12", Depth 4.5":
- Small Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 6.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Revere Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 1184 proudly celebrates the time period of the famous 'Midnight Ride' in its Colonial appearance. A rustic Sienna finish complements clear seedy glass in a faux lantern style perfect for early American ...
With antique styling and rich finishes, the Troy Lighting Mendocino Outdoor Wall Sconce offers a warm welcome on a foggy night. Hand-worked iron creates a cage around a Clear Seeded glass globe. Surrounding the cage, a metal cuff is embellished ...
Bring a little Zen to your garden. The Troy Lighting Ginza Outdoor Wall Sconce lends subtle, energy efficient illumination to outdoor spaces. Solid aluminum metalwork conceals the LED light source, providing a warm glow of ambient light. The gently curved ...