WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Display Light DL-007 is available with the following:
- Aluminum head and connector
- Steel arm
- Abrasion resistant paint finish
- Class II electronic transformer
- Built in on-off switch
- 144 in. detachable cord
- 2 in. clamp
- UL & CUL Listed
Finish: Black, White
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt MR-16G Halogen lamp (not included).
- Shade: Width 4.25", Diameter 2.25"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 22", Adjustable To 32"
- Clamp: Width 2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.