Lithonia Lighting, headquartered in Conyers, Georgia, specializes in designing and manufacturing superior quality, energy-efficient lighting for indoor and outdoor uses.
The Disk Flushmount is available with the following:
- Frosted White Glass diffuser with Clear Glass outer ring detail
- Polished Brushed Nickel housing
- Mounting hardware
- Mounts to ceilings or walls
- 2 year guarantee against mechanical defects in manufacture
- ADA Compliant
- Energy Star qualified
- C-UL Listed
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt T5 Circline Fluorescent lamp with Standard Electronic Ballast (included).
- Small option utilizes one 22 Watt 120 Volt T5 Circline Fluorescent lamp with Standard Electronic Ballast (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 10.5", Depth 2.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 14.5", Depth 2.5"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
11560 BNP, 11562 BNP
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.