EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Dish Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Decorative pebbles not included (see below for customization tips)
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 5800BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid Bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Jason Hodges
Finish: Black, Core-Ten
Option: 12 qts Fuel
- Item: Height 9.3", Diameter 23.6", Weight 17.2lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.