Brighten up any outdoor gathering with the EcoSmart Fire Dish Fireplace. The elevated, non-wood burning design of the powder-coated steel Dish makes it safe to use on decks, patios or pool pavers. Customize to your outdoor decor by surrounding the included bioethanol burner with your choice of decorative stones or colorful fire glass.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Dish Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Decorative pebbles not included (see below for customization tips)
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 5800BTU
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Outdoor cover sold separately
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid Bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Jason Hodges
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 9.3", Diameter 23.6", Weight 17.2lb
- Customizing the Dish Fireplace- Customize with your choice of decorative pebbles or colored fire glass. Filled up to the level of the burner, the material does not have to be fire rated. However, if stacking up around the flame, the material must be fire rated. To keep the weight down, try putting a layer of non-flammable foam or rubber mulch in first. Then top that with decorative materials.
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel- e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...