FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Discus Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Satin Stainless Steel outer shade
- Matte Opal inner glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Graphite finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Small and Medium options include optional roof for exterior use; Large option is closed top only
- UL Listed for wet locations
Inner Shade Color: Matte Opal
Outer Shade Color: Satin Stainless Steel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Width 6.75", Depth 4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14", Width 9.75", Depth 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18.25", Width 13.5", Depth 6.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B2731, B2732, B2733
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Cordillera Wall Sconce offers timeless, relaxed appeal, ideal for transitional or mixed decors. Features squared linear supports with a rustic iron finish and a light scavo cylindrical glass shade. A nice addition to bathrooms, foyers and bedrooms--or ...
The Troy Lighting Theo Wall Sconce adds an element of regal elegance to classic interiors. Its lengthy, torch-like shape and Aged Pewter finish are evocative of fire-lit torches from antiquity, illuminating and warming the halls of a castle. It is ...
Clean, contemporary lines are softened by warm color with the Hinkley Lighting Sloan Wall Sconce. The rich regency bronze finish brings out the deeper grains of color in the natural linen cylindrical shade. Excellent for flanking a bathroom mirror or ...