Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Discus Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Satin Stainless Steel outer shade
- Matte Opal inner glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Graphite finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Small and Medium options include optional roof for exterior use; Large option is closed top only
- UL Listed for wet locations
Inner Shade Color: Matte Opal
Outer Shade Color: Satin Stainless Steel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Width 6.75", Depth 4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14", Width 9.75", Depth 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18.25", Width 13.5", Depth 6.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B2731, B2732, B2733
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern and quietly rugged, the Hubbardton Forge Airis Indoor Wall Sconce offers a sophisticated touch. An aluminum frame in metallic finish that lends a subtly contemporary impression. Light bounces down the shade and creates a pretty pool of illumination below.. ...
The soft textures and clean lines of the Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Wall Sconce with Shade Options No. 204825 make it a welcome addition to any transitional lighting scheme. Features a half-drum fabric shade that sits flush against the wall. ...
Elegant linear symmetry defines the Hubbardton Forge Axis Indoor Wall Sconce. Bisecting the rectangular Clear glass block shade is a slender strip of aluminum that both anchors the glass and provides a center focal point. A flat, rectangular wall plate ...