Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Discoco Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2012
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic
- Thirty five lacquered ABS discs shade
- Adjustable suspension height
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Black with Gold, White, Matte Grey, Matte Beige
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Small Option: 9 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Medium Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Extra Large Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 6.6'
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 13.86", Height 11.02"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 90.22"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 6.6'
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 20.87", Height 16.73"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length 95.93"
- Large Option Cable: Length 6.6'
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 26.77", Height 20.51"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 99.71"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 9.8'
- Extra Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 34.65", Height 26.77"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length 144.37"
- Extra Extra Large Option Cable: Length 11.5'
- Extra Extra Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 52.05", Height 42.24"
- Extra Extra Large Option Suspension: Length 180.24"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.