Regardless of the color of pants you wear, you'll love the Graypants line of recycled lighting. From design studios in Seattle and Amsterdam, eachGraypants light fixture is made from repurposed cardboard that is laser-cut and assembled by hand using non-toxic adhesives. By taking advantage of cardboard's naturally beautiful tones and corrugated textures, these earth-friendly cardboard pendant lights are literally "creating a brighter now."
The DISC Scraplight is available with the following:
- Handmade Brown cardboard shade
- Round, powder coated steel canopy
- 96" Black cord
- Shade is nontoxic and fire retardant
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Jonathan Junker and Seth Grizzle
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 16.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.