Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Directoire Reading Swingarm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped hardback parchment shade
- Adjustable metal swingarm
- Square metal wall plate with glass accents
- Inline on-off rocker switch with pin-up option
- Includes pin-up kit with cord cover, or direct wire
- On/Off Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass with Black, Antique Brass with Translucent, Silver Plate with White
- Fixture: Width 6", Height 14.5", Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 18.5"
- Plate: Width 6", Height 6"
- Shade: Height 7", Lower Diameter 9", Upper Diameter 8.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2555, 2555B, 2565
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.