The House of Troy Direct Wire Traditional Picture Light provides classic styling and a broad wash of light on artwork. Features a rotary switch on the wall plate and a ball swivel that allows the shade to be adjusted.
House of Troy wants to put your artwork in the best light possible. Based in Hyde Park, Vermont, they specialize in the design and production of high-end picture lights and piano lights. After more than 65 years in business, House of Troy has truly perfected its craft, creating lighting that is lovely and long-lasting, energy efficient and effortless to use.
The Direct Wire Traditional Picture Light is available with the following:
- Metal shade and body
- Ball swivel for shade positioning
- Rotary switch on wall plate
- 96" paintable Ivory power cord
- Made in USA
- Large option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Option: Height 4.5"
- Extra Large Option: Height 4.5", Width 36"
- Extra Large Wall Plate: Height 4", Width 26", Depth .38"
- Arm: Reach 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Direct Wire by House of Troy