FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
House of Troy wants to put your artwork in the best light possible. Based in Hyde Park, Vermont, they specialize in the design and production of high-end picture lights and piano lights. After more than 65 years in business, House of Troy has truly perfected its craft, creating lighting that is lovely and long-lasting, energy efficient and effortless to use.
The Direct Wire Traditional Picture Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal
- Metal shade and body
- Ball swivel for shade positioning
- Rotary switch on wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Mahogany Bronze, Polished Brass
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Five 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Arm: Reach 7.5"
- Small Option Shade: Width 8"
- Medium Option Arm: Reach 7.5"
- Medium Option Shade: Width 14"
- Large Option Arm: Reach 7.5"
- Large Option Shade: Width 24"
- Extra Large Option Arm: Reach 7.5"
- Extra Large Option Shade: Width 36"
Manufacturer IDs: view
DT14-61, DT14-81, DT24-61, DT24-81, DT36-61, DT36-81, DT8-61, DT8-81
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add energy efficiency to artistic beauty with the House of Troy Direct Wire Slim-Line LED Picture Light. A thin fixture that won't detract from wall art, the Slim-Line LED is available in several sizes and finish options to best complement ...
The House of Troy Traditional LED Picture Light pairs classic picture light design with modern LED technology. As they don't emit harmful UV rays, LEDs are not only energy efficient but artwork-friendly. The extension and angle of the shade is ...