House of Troy wants to put your artwork in the best light possible. Based in Hyde Park, Vermont, they specialize in the design and production of high-end picture lights and piano lights. After more than 65 years in business, House of Troy has truly perfected its craft, creating lighting that is lovely and long-lasting, energy efficient and effortless to use.
The Direct Wire Slim-Line LED Picture Light is available with the following:
- Metal shade and arm support
- Rectangular wall plate
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Shade rotates in or out to direct the light
- Made in USA
Finish: Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Brass, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes one 8 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small option utilizes one 4 Watt 120 Volt LED array (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 14"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 4.25", Width 43"
- Plate - Small: Height 3.25", Width 4.5", Depth 1"
- Plate - Medium: Height 3.25", Width 4.5", Depth 1"
- Plate - Large: Height 2.75", Width 2.75", Depth 1"
- Arm: Reach 7.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
DSLED14-51, DSLED14-52, DSLED14-71, DSLED14-91, DSLED28-51, DSLED28-52, DSLED28-71, DSLED28-91, DSLED43-51, DSLED43-52, DSLED43-71, DSLED43-91
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.