Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dioscuri Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped acid-etched White glass shade
- Thermoplastic resin base
- Inline on/off switch (Mini size only)
- Inline dimmer switch (Small, Medium and Large sizes)
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini size utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small size utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium size utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large size utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 5.38", Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13.38", Diameter 13.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
0146015A, 0147015A, 0254015A, 1034015A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.