FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dioscuri Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi in 2005
- Material: Thermoplastic resin
- Shade Material: Acid-Etched glass
- Globe-shaped White shade
- Inline on/off switch (Mini size only)
- Inline dimmer switch (Small, Medium and Large sizes)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini Option: One 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 16.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 13.38", Diameter 13.75":
- Mini Option Fixture Height 5.38", Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9", Diameter 10":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
0146015A, 0147015A, 0254015A, 1034015A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The timeless Pablo Elise Table Lamp pays tribute to the advent of the machine age. Its refined machined aluminum base combined with its towering frosted shade serves the perfect combination for elegant lighting. The lamp features a full range dimmer ...
Inspired by Murano glass beads, the Foscarini Plass Table Lamp references the Venetian roots and material exploration of the Foscarini brand, creating a beautiful object with dazzling illumination. By rotationally molding polycarbonate, faceted ridges carve the oval shape, giving the ...
Echoing the voluptuous contours and textural consistency of Japanese rice paper lanterns, the Foscarini Rituals 1 Table Lamp gracefully replicates those time-tested artisanal qualities using hand-blown glass. The striated ridges are achieved through a special grinding process, while a subsequent ...