Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dioscuri Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped acid-etched White glass shade
- White polycarbonate wall plate
- Can be mounted on a ceiling or wall
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 13"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17", Diameter 17"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
0112018A, 0116018A, 0117018A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.