Twist and shout under the retro Hudson Valley Diner Pendant. An iridescent disc-like glass shade provides bright, diffused light for the kitchen, entry or bar area, carefully etched to reveal clear lines of glass. Available in two sizes and two finish options.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Diner Pendant is available with the following:
- Iridescent glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 12" and 18" stem
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 48.5", Diameter 10"
- Large Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 52.5", Diameter 14.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...