FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Digit Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Cristian Zuzunaga
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Colorway: Digit 1, Digit 2
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in, 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in Option Item Length 70", Width 67":
- 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A warm and cozy floor covering inspired by stretched out woven sweaters. Patricia Urquiola designed the Mangas Original Campana Rug with a bulbous form and multi-colored stripes to mix and match with the other striped Mangas Original rugs and poufs. ...
Geometric modernity meets traditional craftsmanship. The Nanimarquina Melange Pattern 3 Rug is a flat Kilim style rug hand woven entirely out of Afghan wool. It features rows of black squares (and one red one) against a creamy white background. Red ...