FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Dice dweLED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Mouth Blown Etched Opal Glass
- Low-profile aluminum base
- High performance LEDs
- Can be mounted as a bathroom vanity fixture or wall sconce
- 4" conversion plate included for larger junction boxes
- No driver required
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant, Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: 24 Watt (1972 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 3 Light Option: 24 Watt (2898 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 4 Light Option: 24 Watt (3850 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 24", Height 3", Depth 3":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 34", Height 3", Depth 3":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 46", Height 3", Depth 3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Intricate yet unfussy, the Troy Lighting Jensen Bath Bar provides a clean decorative accent with an understated, masculine touch. Hand-worked wrought iron is knotted and finished in Danish Bronze, lending a wooden look in line with Scandinavian design aesthetics. Clear ...
Add energy to the home with the Fredrick Ramond Mira Fizz Bath Bar. Featuring etched glass shades overlain with bubble-patterned metal plates, the Fizz appears as an active fixture for contemporary settings. A raceway backplate, accented by clear seedy glass, ...