Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Dianelli Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped metal shade
- Etched glass bottom diffuser
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Nickel, Rubbed Bronze
Shade: Metal with Etched Glass
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 38"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Shade: Height 8", Diameter 28"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.