Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Diane Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Metal base
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings, vaulted ceilings, and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- 10" downrod
- 13" blade diameter
- Airflow: 2497 cfm (high, metal blades); 3087 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 57 watts (high, metal blades); 52 watts (high; wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 90-degree oscillating pivot
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Decorative cage on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 30 degrees
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (29)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Material: Metal blades, Solid wood blades
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 10", 12", Diameter 13", 16"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 84", Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 86"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
DI-BN-MTL, DI-BN-WD, DI-CR-MTL, DI-CR-WD, DI-TB-MTL, DI-TB-WD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.