Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Diane Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Metal base
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings, vaulted ceilings, and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- 10" downrod
- 13" blade diameter
- Airflow: 2497 cfm (high, metal blades); 3087 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 57 watts (high, metal blades); 52 watts (high; wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 90-degree oscillating pivot
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Decorative cage on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 30 degrees
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (29)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Material: Metal blades, Solid wood blades
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 10", 12", Diameter 13", 16"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 84", Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 86"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
DI-BN-MTL, DI-BN-WD, DI-CR-MTL, DI-CR-WD, DI-TB-MTL, DI-TB-WD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Matthews Fan Company Jarold Direcional Ceiling Fan provides a prominent alternative to outmoded paddle fans as it can be readily mounted in small spaces to add elegant, contemporary style and refreshing circulation. The Jarold Direcional Ceiling Fan features Cast ...