More than a light, the Slamp Diamond Table Lamp creates shape and texture for contemporary spaces by combining all the best qualities of diamonds into one simple, modern design. Update a space without being overly complex. Features tough opalflex for the best in long lasting lighting.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Diamond Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White opalflex body
- Stainless steel finish
- Made in Italy
- CSA Rated
- Designed by Ines Paolucci e Daniele Statera
- Small option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 17.7", Width 6.7", Depth 6.7"
- Medium Fixture: Height 28.3", Width 8.7", Depth 9.1"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...