Much like an actual diamond, the Fabbian Diamond Pendant is truly precious. The shade is a substantial 24% lead crystal sphere, with numerous facets that have been painstakingly ground and polished by hand. The pattern of light created is just as brilliant as the piece itself. Available in two sizes. Designed by Bridgewell Consulting.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Diamond Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-ground 24% lead crystal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Bridgewell Consulting
- Small Option: Length Adjustable From 11.75", Adjustable To 75"
- Small Shade: Height 6.25", Diameter 7.06"
- Large Option: Length Adjustable From 11.75", Adjustable To 75"
- Large Shade: Height 8.63", Diameter 8.63"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Diamond & Swirl by Fabbian