The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Diamond Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Iron
- Shade Material: Glass
- Four cylindrical Clear glass shades
- Crystal accents
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable cords
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
- Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 39.75", Height 47.24", Depth 4.38"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 47.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.