FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Diamond Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Material: ABS
- Includes ceiling fan uplight for dynamic lighting effects
- Consists of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability
- Premium power, whisper-quiet, torque-induction motor
- Triple capacitor, 3 speed reversible motor
- Precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation
- Extra long 6.5 foot lead wire for use with long downrods
- Includes Wall Remote with reverse and uplight / downlight
- Rubberized white option made specifically for outdoor use
- Integrated Uplight: 10W LED / 510 Lumens net
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- Motor Type: Standard
- Motor Speed: 175 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 17
- Remote Dimmer
- Control Included: Wall/Handheld Combo
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4685 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 65 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 72 CFM/Watt
- Stem/Chain/Downrod Finish: Rubberized White
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Polished Nickel with Rubberized White, Rubberized White
- 15 Watt (560 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 52"
- Housing: Diameter 9.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the industrial style of the early 20th century, the Ellington Fans Metron Outdoor/Indoor Ceiling Fan brings unique craftsmanship and state-of-the-art efficiency to your living or working space. Its layered, multifaceted housing is finished in Polished Nickel and is ...
The Quorum Dragonfly Patio Ceiling Fan produces lavish air circulation in a simple, yet sophisticated urban design. With its water resistant canvas blades and durable construction, the Dragonfly Fan is suitable for installation in residential and commercial interiors and covered ...
An outdoor patio turned into a breezy, tropical lanai. The Ellington Fans Pineapple Ceiling Fan offers a reliable 3-speed cooling system that evokes a relaxing feel with a whimsical design. A textured pineapple motif runs through the fan body while ...