The Gallery Vetri d'Arte Diamante P Wall Sconce was designed by Archivio Storico to sparkle like a jewel in modern interiors. The name refers to the intricate diamond pattern on the surface of the Clear cast glass shade. The inner metal base is lacquered Clear for maximum light reflectivity with petite chromed exterior accents.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Diamante P Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear curved cast glass shade
- Metal base
- Lacquered White and Chrome finish
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Archivio Storico
Lacquered White with Chrome
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 23 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included), or two 15 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.13", Width 13.75", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Diamante by Leucos Lighting