Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Demoya Drum Pendant/Flushmount is available with the following:
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Drum-shaped, White pleated shade with Clear crystal droplets and beads
- Metal body
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Nine 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Twelve 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Fifteen 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 72"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 14"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.5"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 72"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 20"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 72"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 25.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.