The Quoizel Deluxe Bath Bar pays tribute to the urbane sophistication of the days when the Rat Pack was swinging. The texture of the Cream Linen glass shades is offset by the glossy Polished Chrome finish on the steel frame and sparkling lead crystal accents. Can be installed as uplights or downlights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Deluxe Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cream Linen glass shades
- Steel frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Lead crystal accents
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- ETL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 18"
- 3-Light Option: Width 25.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 33.5"
- Fixture: Height 10", Depth 7.5"
- Shade: Height 5", Upper Diameter 5.5", Lower Diameter 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...