Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Delta Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- 3 rectangular Satin Opal shades
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height (Fixture Height measured using 12 inch stem)
- Hang straight kit accommodates sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with Four 8.00 in., Four 12.00 in., Six 16.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Oiled Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Width 32", Height 16.5", Depth 4.25"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 180.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.