A take-off on the three design partners' names (Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams), Rich Brilliant Willing is a team that can stand to do a little bragging (although they never would). Established in 2007, Rich Brilliant Willing has achieved amazingly swift and widespread success with their modern lighting, furniture and home accessory designs.
The Delta III Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Fabric shade with metal support
- Based on traditional box pleating techniques
- Named after the astrodynamic measurement: "Delta-v"
- Black version with opaque gold liner
- White version with translucent liner
- 48" suspension cable (Canopy Kit option)
- 15' suspension cable with switch and plug (Cord Set option)
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Black with Gold, White
Option: Canopy Kit, Cord Set
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Kit Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Canopy Kit Option Cord: Length 48"
- Canopy Kit Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 12", Weight 2.5 Lbs.
- Canopy Kit Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74"
- Cord Set Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord Set Option Cord: Length 180"
- Cord Set Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 12", Weight 2.5 Lbs.
- Cord Set Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 206"
Manufacturer IDs: view
DE-III B, DE-III B a, DE-III W, DE-III W a
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Teasingly transparent, the Pablo Tube Top Pendant is an exercise in lightness. Clean and minimal lines are on display, with an airy White mesh fabric shade finding itself snugly wrapped around a frame of clear acrylic, conveying a free floating ...
Showcasing the pure, refined elegance of blown glass, the Besa Lighting Pinta Pendant is a study in simple sophistication. The Clear hand-blown shade is carefully crafted by a skilled artisan using centuries-old methods. Wide ribs impart visual interest and help ...
The strikingly symmetrical, diamond-shaped Lyons Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting brings a unique mid-century aesthetic to your living space. Its diamond-esque outer frame (with finished metal edges) surrounds a modern candelabra whose medium and large renditions face up and down ...