A take-off on the three design partners' names (Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams), Rich Brilliant Willing is a team that can stand to do a little bragging (although they never would). Established in 2007, Rich Brilliant Willing has achieved amazingly swift and widespread success with their modern lighting, furniture and home accessory designs.
The Delta II Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Fabric shade with metal support
- Based on traditional box pleating techniques
- Named after the astrodynamic measurement: "Delta-v"
- Black version with opaque gold liner
- White version with translucent liner
- 48" suspension cable (Canopy Kit option)
- 15' suspension cable with switch and plug (Cord Set option)
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Black with Gold, White
Option: Canopy Kit, Cord Set
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Kit Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Canopy Kit Option Cord Length 48":
- Canopy Kit Option Fixture Height 24", Diameter 20", Weight 3.5 Lbs.:
- Canopy Kit Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 72":
- Cord Set Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Cord Set Option Cord Length 180":
- Cord Set Option Fixture Height 24", Diameter 20", Weight 3.5 Lbs.:
- Cord Set Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 204":
Manufacturer IDs: view
DE-II B, DE-II B a, DE-II W, DE-II W a
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Flos Romeo Louis II Pendant was designed by Philippe Starck with the softness of etched glass and the sparkle of cut crystal. It features an internal glass diffuser that is acid-etched outside and sand-blasted on the interior for a ...
Lightly colored with a transparent glass shade, the Tech Lighting Mini Melrose II Low-Voltage Pendant naturally softens its surroundings with a quiet grace and mild, ambient glow. With its simple bell-shaped shade, the Mini Melrose II Low-Voltage Pendant holds an ...
The Pablo Designs Swell Multi-Light Pendant is the latest iteration of the expandable series of indoor and outdoor pendants, forming a dynamic grouping with Swell’s three signature shades. Each contoured aluminum shade is expertly spun in to the Narrow, Medium ...