A take-off on the three design partners' names (Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams), Rich Brilliant Willing is a team that can stand to do a little bragging (although they never would). Established in 2007, Rich Brilliant Willing has achieved amazingly swift and widespread success with their modern lighting, furniture and home accessory designs.
The Delta I Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Fabric shade with metal support
- Based on traditional box pleating techniques
- Named after the astrodynamic measurement: "Delta-v"
- Black version with opaque gold liner
- White version with translucent liner
- 48" suspension cable (Canopy Kit option)
- 15' suspension cable with switch and plug (Cord Set option)
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Black with Gold, White
Option: Canopy Kit, Cord Set
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy Kit Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Canopy Kit Option Cord: Length 6'
- Canopy Kit Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 15", Weight 2.5 Lbs.
- Canopy Kit Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87"
- Cord Set Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord Set Option Cord: Length 6'
- Cord Set Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 15", Weight 2.5 Lbs.
- Cord Set Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.