Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Delano Chair is available with the following:
- Top-stitched and tufted leather or fabric upholstery
- Billiards Nickel fabric: 50% wool/50% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood cushion frames
- Bench-made, stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Black Leather, White Leather
- Item: Height 25", Width 28", Depth 30"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 19.5"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
- Care of Gus Modern Leather Upholstery- All Gus leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps. However, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer. | For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly. | Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water. | Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.