The smallest of the Deja-Vu stools, the Magis Deja-Vu Low Stool still offers big modern style and convenience in any space. It includes a die-cast aluminum seat and four sturdy extruded aluminum legs. The entire piece is either polished or painted Black or White. Designed by Naoto Fukisawa.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Deja-Vu Low Stool is available with the following:
- Seat made from die-cast aluminum
- Legs made from extruded aluminum
- Black and White painted finishes suitable for outdoor use; Polished Aluminum finish indoor only
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Naoto Fukasawa, 2005
- Base: Width 17"
- Item: Height 20", Diameter 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...