Designed for those who work hard at relaxing. The Loll Designs Deck Chair provides power loungers a comfortably contoured back, sloped seat, high, wide arms and a stainless steel bottle opener under the right arm. Made out of 100% recycled HDPE--mostly from recycled milk jugs--available in 9 fashionable colors.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Deck Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 344
- Made in USA
- Designed by Brendan Ravenhill
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Height 31.25", Width 26.5", Depth 28.25"
- Seat: Height 15.5", Depth 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...