Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The D'E-Light Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum head
- Extruded aluminum stem
- Zamak base
- Optical on/off switch with Soft Touch technology and 2-step dimmer
- Charging dock for iPod, iPad and iPhone (not compatible with iPhone 5)
- LED Color Temperature 2700K
- CRI: 90
- Lumens: 336
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck, 2011
Finish: Chrome, Matte Black
- 5 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 12.48", Width 8.5"
- Base: Width 4.72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.