Etched White opal glass with hand cut detailing, the Forecast Lighting Daybreak Wall Sconce is a simple yet elegant sconce that offers bright, even light for soft contemporary spaces. It catches the eye, but quietly, subtly. Looks exquisitely at home when paired with the other Forecast Lighting Daybreak lights.
Dedicated to seeking customer feedback, Forecast Lighting has generated distinctive lighting designs that clearly stand out in a crowded marketplace. Founded in Southern California in the early 1970s as Forecast Lightolier, this unique lighting company has an in-house design team that travels the world to identify materials and trends that will ultimately result in extraordinary lighting for the home and office.
The Daybreak Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Etched White Opal glass shade with hand cut highlights
- White wall plate
- Satin Nickel and Bronze hardware included
- UL Listed for dry locations
- ADA compliant
Etched White Opal with Hand Cut Highlights
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 4"
- Wall Plate: Height 7.25", Width 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...