Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Davenport Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Seat and back cushions are reversable
- 100% FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Totem Pebble, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item Width 85.5", Height 31", Depth 36":
- Seat Height 16":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Expansive seating that’s very easy to live with…and move around. The Gus Modern Mix Modular 3 Piece Sofa is made out of 3 separate Mix Modular components that are easily attached together using special connectors underneath. The beautifully tailored upholstery ...
The Gus Modern Spencer Sofa - Walnut pairs square cushions with the gentle angle of tapered walnut legs. The seat and back cushions are further tailored with precise blind tufting and top-stitching. The included bolster pillows emphasize the cushions' and ...
The Gus Modern Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is a versatile, compact sectional with details inspired by mid-century techniques. There is blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be placed on the right or left, ...