Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Davenport Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Seat and back cushions are reversable
- 100% FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Totem Pebble, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item Width 85.5", Height 31", Depth 36":
- Seat Height 16":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The deep, saturated tone of the Brown/Grey upholstery covering the IonDesign Leslieville Sectional lends sophistication to the mid-century modern inspired piece. Details include button tufting on the back cushions, piping around all seams and a rich walnut finish on the ...
A playfully relaxing piece for your modern living space. Designed by Patricia Urquiola, the Gan Rugs Bandas Chaise Lounge B features a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern made by alternately hand looming embroidering and crocheting wool yarns. A wood frame and dense ...