Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Davenport Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Seat and back cushions are reversable
- 100% FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Totem Pebble, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item Width 85.5", Height 31", Depth 36":
- Seat Height 16":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
While inspired by past furniture designs, the Blu Dot New Standard Sofa is made better with perfect proportions and distinctive details. The sofa features wide arms and soft loose cushions covered in smooth fabric upholstery. Meanwhile, angular powder coated steel ...
You'll flip for the fun, contemporary style and convenient comfort of the Pezzan Firenze Sleeper Sofa. Numerous crisply tailored and plush-feeling cushions (including adjustable back cushions) provide endless lounging comfort. Then when it's time for sleep, Firenze converts quickly and ...
The Carl Hansen OW149-2 Colonial Sofa is the perfect representation of designer Ole Wanscher's fascination with 18th century furniture design. This petite 2-seater loveseat reveals such design inspiration with the delicate-looking curves and slim legs of the solid wood frame ...