Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Darien Metal Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared steel shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Distressed Bronze, Historic Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 72"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 21.75", Diameter 11"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29", Diameter 15"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 83"
Manufacturer IDs: view
9908-DB, 9908-HN, 9911-DB, 9911-HN, 9915-DB, 9915-HN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.