Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Daria Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Opal shades
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Light Option: Halogen, LED
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: 13.2 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: 19.8 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: 26.4 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Width 16.75", Height 5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 16.75", Height 5", Depth 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Width 24", Height 5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 5", Depth 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Width 32.5", Height 5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 32.5", Height 5", Depth 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 2.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
55482CM, 55483CM, 55484CM
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A low-profile display of geometric symmetry. Along a narrow steel body, the Mirage Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting showcases multiple cubed shades made of Etched Opal glass. Small square frames separate each shade at a consistent distance, providing an interesting ...
Lovely mid-century appeal, subtly updated to fit into today's distinctive bathrooms. The Hinkley Lighting Lanza Bath Bar features opal etched glass shades and a rich finish. Sure to enhance a variety of transitional bathrooms and powder rooms. Pairs beautifully with ...
The Alico Pannelli Bath Bar with Glass Options lives up to its name (meaning "panels" in Italian) with textural, rippling panels of alabaster glass diffusing their soft, flattering glow throughout a space. With a neutral color scheme and simple design, ...