The simple, flared form of the AXO Light Damasco Suspension by Lightecture emphasizes the lacy intricacy of the damask fabric's floral pattern. The shade is open at top and bottom for a bright wash of ambient uplight as well as downlight. Available in choice of size, color and fluorescent bulb base.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Damasco Suspension by Lightecture is available with the following:
- Flared damask fabric shade
- Methacrylate bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design
GX24Q-4 + GX24Q-5
- Large GX24Q-4 option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), and one 57 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-5 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large E26 option utilizes five 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small E26 option utilizes four 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small GX24Q-4 option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-4 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 28", Diameter 22"
- Large Option: Height 43.25", Diameter 35.38"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157.5", Length Adjustable To 141.75"
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 7.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...