The Sonneman Dakota Square Sconce was inspired by the 1920s industrial aesthetic that valued clarity of purpose and form from funtion. And for a simple sconce, the Dakota Square Sconce has several appealing features--beautifully etched glass, a Satin Nickel finish and solid geometric form.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Dakota Square Sconce is available with the following:
- Etched glass panel
- Satin Nickel finish
- Metal base and shade holder
- Square wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt G24q-1 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 10", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 9.5", Width 10"
- Wall Plate: Height 7", Width 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...