For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Dahling Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Grey and Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Fluorescent and LED options are energy efficient
- LED Color Temperature: 2700 K
- ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-2 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one replaceable 10 Watt 120 Volt LED module (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 15", Width 7.1", Depth 3.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
JW622GOBZ2D, JW622GOSC2D, LW622GOBZLED, LW622GOSCLED, PW622GOBZCF1HE, PW622GOSCCF1HE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.