For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Dahlia Tablemat is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
- Material: Molded vinyl
- Phthalate free
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made In Taiwan
Color: Black, Gold, Gunmetal, Rose Gold, Brass, Silver
- Item: Length 14.25", Width 15.25"
- Top layer metallic foil may be damaged if treated with rough sponges/brushes, harsh soaps or chemicals. Clean using warm water, mild soap and a clean soft sponge. Rinse well and air dry. Avoid cleaning agents that contain bleach, ammonia, household alcohol or other harsh ingredients. To sanitize, wipe with white vinegar and a clean non-abrasive sponge or lint-free cloth. Rinse well and air dry. Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended. More permanent stains may result when certain foods or liquids (e.g. tomato, saffron, turmeric) are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles. Make sure to remove such spills quickly. Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Chilewich Basketweave Tablemat showcases the ancient method of basket weaving reinterpreted for 21st century tables. There's something here for any taste, as the simple weave has allowed for endless variety and experimentation in creating a varied, multi-tonal palette of ...
The Chilewich Tuxedo Stripe Tablemat brings formal haute couture to the tabletop. The sheer stripes are created by pausing the weft yarns at planned points during the weaving process. The result is an elegantly patterned mat that, while still durable, ...